Australian-Coins Forum

Australian Coins, Banknotes and Exonumia => Australian Decimal NCLT => Topic started by: trout on December 03, 2013, 02:23:36 PM

Title: Proof sets selling cheap :)
Post by: trout on December 03, 2013, 02:23:36 PM
I don't know if I have hit a heap of bargains but I have picked up the following sets for only $179. :)
I can remember when I first bought these sets and they cost me a bloody fortune back then :dash1:

Proof sets
1979
1981
1983
1984
1985
1987

2008 Wedding set
Title: RE: Proof sets selling cheap :)
Post by: ausjack on December 03, 2013, 05:43:27 PM
gee that's alright mate, well done :)
Title: RE: Proof sets selling cheap :)
Post by: trout on December 03, 2013, 05:52:47 PM
Quote from: 'ausjack' pid='36083' dateline='1386054807'gee that's alright mate, well done :)

Thanks Mate :friends:
While they are this cheap I may as well get replacements for the ones I cracked out for my albums :angel:
Title: RE: Proof sets selling cheap :)
Post by: ausjack on December 03, 2013, 05:54:45 PM
too right, while the going is good :winkextra:
Title: RE: Proof sets selling cheap :)
Post by: runway on December 04, 2013, 09:39:19 PM
The 08 wedding set alone makes this lot a good astute purchase