Australian-Coins Forum

Australian Coins, Banknotes and Exonumia => Australian Banknotes => Topic started by: tiddyathome on October 10, 2012, 05:28:36 PM

Title: 2012 $5 note
Post by: tiddyathome on October 10, 2012, 05:28:36 PM
I came across a 2012 $5 note today. I havent seen one newer 2009 before. Has anybody else seen more?
Title: RE: 2012 $5 note
Post by: Nevol on October 10, 2012, 05:48:56 PM
I've seen reports of some $5's on CCF.
Title: RE: 2012 $5 note
Post by: MobOfRoos on October 11, 2012, 09:57:20 PM
I haven't seen any either but I've heard reports of them. These are the first $5 printed since 2008.
There are other 2012 denominations in circulation too including the $50.
Title: RE: 2012 $5 note
Post by: Pedro on October 15, 2012, 08:04:14 AM
I "like" this one - the creases have been straightened out  :shok:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-First-Prefix-2012-5-dollar-note-Stevens-Parkinson-/221138034554?pt=AU_Notes&hash=item337cda9f7a


Pedro
Title: RE: 2012 $5 note
Post by: markn on October 15, 2012, 09:48:24 AM
Quote from: 'Pedro' pid='1535' dateline='1350250454'I "like" this one - the creases have been straightened out  :shok:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/NEW-First-Prefix-2012-5-dollar-note-Stevens-Parkinson-/221138034554?pt=AU_Notes&hash=item337cda9f7a


Pedro

Image is for illustration purposes only too!
Title: RE: 2012 $5 note
Post by: Dusk1 on October 16, 2012, 09:47:17 AM
Received a 2012 $10 at Subway a couple of weeks ago in Perth.