Does anyone subscribe to this, and how much?
I don't but the latest issue suggests it's currently $77 a year (I'm sure that's the price but it doesn't explicitly say the price for a one year subscription is $77).
Yes and yes, I think I recall it being about that much.
Out of curiosity, how are they mailed? Is there a chance that they'll get bent in transit?
They come with a A4 page with your address which is supposed to cover the fact that you're getting a collectable coin magazine in the mail but the back cover is a giveaway with a full page coin or dealer ad. It's all wrapped in plastic like you'd buy a mag in the newsagent so you can't see the contents before you buy.
They will always get rolled up for your po box or mailbox.
I also subscribe, for $77 you get 11 magazines delivered per annum, the Dec/Jan is a special combined issue.
Like PP says, in plastic wrapper, but mine actually fit flat in my letter box, so it doesn't get rolled. Lots of reading, good articles, a heap of info on new world Banknotes (not my scene).
You can subscribe through Magshop (http://www.magshop.com.au/Australasian-Coin-Banknote), where they offer a 2 year subscription for $144. There's also an option for getting a digital version on your iPad through their app which is $6.49 an issue.
I subscribe through my coin club, which buys them for wholesale price; the subscription for members is cheaper (something like $65/year), and the club still makes a small profit. Plus, they get shipped in a bundle and hand-delivered at the meeting, so they don't get scrunched up or drenched in the mailbox. The only downside is they usually get delivered to the club PO Box just a few days after the meeting date, so I have to wait a month to get each copy.
(http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l443/chookcity/001.jpg)
This is the back of the magazine as it comes in a clear plastic bag.
(http://i331.photobucket.com/albums/l443/chookcity/002.jpg)
As you can see it's not very discrete but folding isn't a problem so far for me.